24 February 2011

Moving on

photo by Darren Robertson
www.freedigitalphotos.net
I've been busy.

I've got over the rejection at Harlequin SYTYCW contest and now my My NaNo manuscript, rewritten and hopefully improved (it did take my a couple of hours to get to grips with ARC format) has been sent to The Clendon Award (the closing date has just been extended becuase of the earthquake).

I've sent an application to RWA (Romance Writers of America) and will follow up with an application to become a PRO (the rejection email from HQ will come handy)

I've just got a boud copy of my nonfiction book for the last fine proofreading.
A proposal for another book sent off. Two more are waiting for more time te be brainstormed. One is brewing.

I'm getting on with my new blog and building the platform for my nonfiction writing (you may notice a different pen name - that is deliberate, as previously considered). Drop in and say what you think of it, if you have a minute.

I'm thinking about my next post on characters, conflict and emotional bagage. I'm pleased to see you like it. Anyone has any special orders regarding the next post?

And what have you been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment